|Home||» Products||» Sewage Treatment Plant||» Extended Aeration Sewage Treatment Plant|
Extended Aeration Sewage Treatment Plant
Extended Areation Technology
Extended Aeration process is an improvement over the conventional activated sludge process. It is a time proven, mature, conservative process of waste water treatment. Extended aeration plants are one the most basic sewage treatment technologies and probably one of the most versatile methods available. EA plants are suitable for most waste water and economical to install and operate.
Advantages and Key Features
- Simple & Low cost deisgn.
- Flexible process that treat a wide range of waste water.
- Good reponse to variable flow and speed.
- Able to handle high SS load.
- Ease of installation, operation and maintenance.